 Dear LEGO / 363
    New Low Sloped Roof Pieces. —Gary R. Istok
   Dear LEGO, It is nice to see that you have made the low sloped (30 degree) corner roof pieces in more colors. It would be really nice if at some point in the future you create a "half pyraimid" roof peak brick (that matches that used for the 45 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: New Low Sloped Roof Pieces. —James Brown
   (...) Indeed. I would heartily appreciate that. The other piece that I think would allow a great degree of diversity to the low-sloped roof is a concave corner to supplement the convex corner currently available. And of course, having them available (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)