 Dear LEGO / 3622 (-5)
  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

How about the minifig hats which, so far as I know, have appeared only on the LEGOLAND mascot/ambassador key chain. It's a black "military-style" hat, visible at: (URL) scroll down to the images called "Wing Commander's hat" (...) [snip] (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) I think he was meaning a peak which is 3 studs across, not 3 studs wide (the 2x3 medium slope peak in fact exists). However, what we also need is a 1x2 and/or 2x3 low slope peak. One way to solve the 3 across peak is to release a series of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) like this. Not a good look for castle though :) Anyway, being a system fan mainly, I'd like to see a whole lot more minifig accessories. Here's a couple ideas I have floating around... Aprons - No, not for your aerodrome. They could be like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Ross Crawford wrote in message ... (...) wouldn't (...) ??? How do you use a combination of 1x slopes to replace a 3-wide roof *top* piece, ie a roof peak which is 3-wide instead of 2-wide. Complicated odd-numbered roofs are a perennial problem, I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) I second this request. Great selection!!! Bert Waters (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact