 Dear LEGO / 3541
  Hey: Isle of Mist!

Dear Lego, As an avid Lego castle guy, I think it might be a good idea to not shelve the castle theme just yet. I mean look here at Lugnet, a fairly large group of people are devoting possibly weeks of their lives to an interactive roleplaying lego (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)