 Dear LEGO / 3514
  Misuse of the Lego Brand Name on ABC's The Practice

As I was watching ABC's The Practice last night, I noticed that they were using "Lego" repetitively without saying "bricks" or "building toys". I read the Fair Play statement not long ago and was surprised to hear TLC's trademark being so blatently (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Misuse of the Lego Brand Name on ABC's The Practice

(...) Heh. Just about everyone does it (calls LEGO Bricks "legos"); athough I find it rather amusing that a show about law and lawyers misuses a trademark. :) thanks, James (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.mediawatch)