 Dear LEGO / 3495
Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:41:17 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ross Crawford writes:

Here, here!! A fairly equal selection of studded & studless would be great!
Including a few of the bent studless ones. The panels have their uses, but not
in a bulk tub, please!!

I hope FEW is the operative word here, Why not have a few double bend
studless as well, now they ARE virtually useless.

I'll don my tin helmet now cause Jennifer use's double bent beams to mount
her rear mud guards, and Jon Barnes built his whole mower out of single bend
beams but that just goes to show that those two just aren't right!!! :-).

I also think the smaller the technic range the greater need their is for a
universal set.

Steve.