 Dear LEGO / 3493
Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, John Barnes writes:
Technic in tubs or technic in bulk. Great idea, and yes limited to currently
in production parts!

But I would definitely want to see the studless beams, especially now they
have started appearing in different lengths.

I think describing them as useless parts is a bit too general!!! Just not
useful to everybody perhaps!

I think they're VERY useful. especially the long straight ones. Rounded ends
allow things you could not do easily with straight

and
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=75966 (more detail)

So I too would love to see a Technic Tub but would want rounded end studless
beams. Just not any of those large useless panels.

Here, here!! A fairly equal selection of studded & studless would be great!
Including a few of the bent studless ones. The panels have their uses, but not
in a bulk tub, please!!

ROSCO