 Dear LEGO / 3486
    Castle Walls —Felix Greco
   Oh when I think of the money I'd spend if castle walls were available again. And oh if we could just get them in bulk! No longer would I just sit around and mope. I'd buy so many, there'd be no room for storage I'd even consider taking out a second (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Castle Walls —James Brown
   (...) Heh. Great poem! Now go buy some Guarded Inns... :) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)