 Dear LEGO / 337
  Dear TLG

I just wanted to say how much I hate your awful lego sets. Insectoids are the worst piece of crap I have ever seen, and the UFO sets are weird and ugly. The town sets sucks, they are really bad. They are expensive, too. Stop doing all of your (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear TLG

I have a suggestion for you. If you don't like them, don't buy them. Go buy a Best-Lock product. *Then* you will know the definition of crap, and you will appreciate Lego more. -John (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear TLG

Maybe I shuold give it a try, but they don´t sell Best Lock in Sweden...... If you hate your Best Lock, why don´t send them to me so I can try ;-) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear TLG

Ha! Too late. I returned it. <shiver> What garbage... -John (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)