 Dear LEGO / 331
330  |  332
Subject:
2000, and beyond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:58:35 GMT

I think LEGO should take the team of people that designed the Star Wars sets,
and have them design *everything* for the next few years...

The Star Wars sets are the best LEGO sets I've seen in many years.  Mostly
basic bricks, plates and roof pieces, and relatively few 'special' pieces.
Also, some excellent mini-figures.

Compare them to the new 'Town Jr.' stuff - there's no comparison...

"We need more bricks!"

John G.
  (of course, drop the ".nospam" to reply...)