 Dear LEGO / 3307 (-10)
  Hit-And-Run Theme:Mickey Mouse (was Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line ...)

(...) That's what I was afraid of...Mickey Mouse was just a hit-and-run theme...I personally HATE that. My famiy and I were really happy with the sets, and hoped to see them continue. Perhaps this is a yet another problem with LEGO doing licensing (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Wish List

Yea, for long memories! This is the best post I've read in a long time. Cypress trees! :) Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jul 25 - Jul 31, 2001

In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Tom Stangl writes: snipped other phone specials (...) Dear Lego: I don't know for sure, but I imagine that the weekly phone specials do not reach a huge audience (mostly just Lugneters I assume). So maybe you could change (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) Same here. The only train I will buy is 10001. That is, unless, Lego come out with something just as good if not better. (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) Hey 4561 also cause you to have to force Non-Lego train buffs to know that Lego trains arn't only for little kids. One Guy told me i'm crazy if I "play" with trains like 4561, but i don't I have never, or will ever buy a 4561. Josh (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) BRING BACK THE FREIGHT RAIL RUNNER! I was a dedicated S@H purchaser for (me and) my son who was devistated when the Freight Rail Runner (4564) was discontinued after one issue of S@H. After that experience, I was much more knowledgable and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Request for low slopes

(...) I second the request. I could use quite a few of these low sloped roof tiles. Once Lego offers a good assortment of low sloped tiles and re-issues other roof tiles in bulk, they will allow builders who like to display a more creative approach (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) what was lego thinking in the first place to juniorize their train sets?they probably knew that after a while people would loose interest since their sets had fewer and fewer pieces, and were becoming more expensive. anyway, i think its great (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) Hear, Hear!!! Unfortunatly, the beginning of the end of juniorization didn't come before the train station and the Freight Loading Station were juniorized. Lets have a moment of silence for these great sets. Anyways. I've always wanted to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

I want to thank LEGO® and LEGO® Direct for an outstanding job on their new train releases. This has restored my faith in what LEGO® can do and has given juniorization a good kick in the you-know-what. -Harvey (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact