 Dear LEGO / 3292
    Request for low slopes —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   Dear Lego, I understand that Lego Direct was making encouraging noises at Brickfest about making slopes available in greater quantity, variety, and colors. Regardless of what may have already been said, let me add my encouragement and back it up (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Request for low slopes —Bert Waters
   (...) I second the request. I could use quite a few of these low sloped roof tiles. Once Lego offers a good assortment of low sloped tiles and re-issues other roof tiles in bulk, they will allow builders who like to display a more creative approach (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)