 Dear LEGO / 3275
Re: Please make 1x4 brown bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:15:03 GMT

Dear Lego,

Thanks for the speedy response to my request for 1x4 brown bricks. At
BrickFest someone came up to me and informed me that you put 1x4 brown
bricks into Spinosaurus Attack Studio, the cute set where the friendly
dinosaur tears up an airplane full of people.

We discussed the economics of getting these bricks, and they are expensive,
about like the cost for a rare 2x4 tan brick when those were first appearing
in Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins. For these 1x4 brown bricks we have to buy a
$35 set to get a few.

Anyway, since you increased the availability of TAN bricks so much through
bulk offerings, I hope the brown 1x4 brick makes it into that program
because the last thing I need is a herd of overly friendly spinosauri.

An assorted brown bricks pack would be nice (like the yellow and blue packs
just offered) or just 1x4 bricks in packs of 100.

-Erik

In lugnet.dear-lego, Erik Olson writes:
Dear Lego,

One year ago I searched high and low for a 1x4 brown brick. I believe it
does not exist. It is a regrettable gap, which I hope you will one day
remedy by offering a complete brown brick assortment.

Thank you in advance, and meanwhile, pass the tan bricks please.

-Erik