 Dear LEGO / 3246
3245  |  3247
Subject:
Request for bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:47:31 GMT

<warning this message contains ranting and one mention of the
word 'pants' used in anger>

Dear Lego,
  I am trying to get hold of enough bricks to build a very large
lego space model, but in the UK there seems to be no reasonable
way to get hold of normal lego bricks in large numbers. My request
is that you release the 3033 or re-release the 4229 or some other
similar set for sale in the UK. Please don't fob me off with bulk
bricks sale, selling me 50 2x4 bricks for 4.75ukp when I need 10000
bricks is just pants. Please do something about this before I do
something heretical like buy Mega Bloks.

Yours faithfully
  Peter

--
Peter Howkins - Software Engineer - TV Portal Team
Oregan Networks UK Ltd                    Tel: +44  (0) 20 8846 0990