 Dear LEGO / 3095
    Mindstorms Marketing and Teaching —John Heins
   I had an interesting conversation with one of the Middle School Tech teachers today. As background - I'm a stay-at-home Dad with an engineering degreee. I use Mindstorm kits (heavily supplemented with Technic parts) to teach lunchtime enrichment (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Mindstorms Marketing and Teaching —Kevin Wilson
     John Heins wrote in message ... <snip of tremendous message> Just have to say ME TOO to this message! I taught a "technic class" (not robotics) for 2 years at my daughters school and the only reason we could get a good parts selection was because I (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Mindstorms Marketing and Teaching —Tim Courtney
   Another 'me too!' I totally agree with your discussion of product availability and price. Here's an older post of mine which touches on the same thing, but mostly rants about Juniorization: (URL) got the chance to talk to a Dacta employee in New (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)