 Dear LEGO / 3061
  Re: No more Blue Tub...

(...) Stock up now... that's what I've been doing. They're still widely available. In a year or so people will probably pay good money for the unopened 3033 tubs, though I doubt any of us can hold out long enough to wait for that. Is there any rumor (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub...

As I recall, this same rumor went around about 2 years ago. I bought the tubs I needed, alas to discover that they had not really been discontinued! Perhaps it is true this time, perhaps not. Build On! John Matthews William R. Ward (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)