 Dear LEGO / 3045
Re: Could you please hire Craigo Hamilton as a minifigure designer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:14:04 GMT

This is a good idea, his work is impressive to say the least.

I say we put it to a vote.

All in favor say "Aye"

I hope someone at Lego will count the votes.

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
I can't believe that I never made this request before now, but could you
please hire Craigo Hamilton as a minifigure designer?  See:

Whoa! Yeah! Totally!

To see the website is to understand the request.  The guy simply deserves • to
join your ranks.

Hmm, well, I'd say they should be honored if Craig agreed to. <grin> But
IKWYM. And we'd *all* benefit from it, too... (LEGO -> sells more and • better
stuff, Craig -> works for lego, AFOLs -> get Craig's awesome designs!)

-Shiri