 Dear LEGO / 2997
    LEGO round the world —Mark Sandlin
   I just had an idea today. What if LEGO sold small sets in airports and travel boutiques that were themed according to their location? Example: You visit Seattle, and you get a little set with a minifig holding a coffee mug, and perhaps a little (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: LEGO round the world —Greg Majewski
     (...) Cool idea! If they made a Columbus, Ohio set, it could consist of various orange and yellow cylinders and cones and maybe have a construction minifig or two with a fractured road plate like in the movie maker set. I'd buy one. Greg "So you'd (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: LEGO round the world —Chris Leach
     (...) How bout a winter type set for michigan(an SUV in a snow drift?) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: LEGO round the world —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) Not to mention the 20+ people a day who come into the Potomac Mill Lego Outlet store and ask if there is a kit for the Capitol building that they could buy. Yeah, I know, you've heard it before... Just thought I'd mention it again. Rich -- (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)