 Dear LEGO / 2983
Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:18:26 GMT

Yes, the car is way cool!

I'd love to see a larger guage Flex Tubing used as a part of this rollercoaster
set. MAN, THIS WOULD BE GREAT! A WHOLE NEW FRANCHISE FOR LEGO!

It would kick K'Nex rollercoaster's butt! Allow it to interface to one or more
RCX's, WOW THE POSSIBILITIES ARE MIND NUMBING!

I'm totally jazzed by this concept.

- Sean