 Dear LEGO / 2898
2897  |  2899
Subject:
Mybot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:50:01 GMT

I have some observations about this product.

I think it is really fun, but I had to build the toy and play with it to
really understand what it did.

I wish the descriptions covered the "game" portion of the product. To be
honest I didn't fully understand the toy until I played with it. I thought
the toy looked promising, but the advertising mentions that it plays games
but it didn't give any details. It stated that it would make car and
airplane noises, but $50 for a few noises doesn't seem to be a very good use
of my money.

What is great is that it makes different noises according to the position of
the vehicle, left, right or forward tilt.

Even a description of the game bricks would be helpful. I think this is a
fun product and
I like the action wheelers concept because the models stay together. My son
really likes the series and frankly he is much more creative at coming up
with model configurations than I am.

This is a great product, I just wish better descriptions of it were
available.

Rose

P.S. I also found that people had a hard time figuring out how to ask for it
in stores. On more than one occasion I had to describe to the store clerk
what the parent was asking for.