 Dear LEGO / 2748
    Re: eBuisness Model —Kyle D. Jackson
   Amnon, I think you may have misinterpreted my message, likely because I misinterpreted yours :] I assumed you meant that any average Joe consumer off the street would be able to design their own sets, set up a site, and sell them. This I think is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: eBuisness Model —David Schilling
   (...) I won't quote your novel here, (instead I'll write my own! :-) but I think that you are wrong. TLC *could* put together thousands of different sets. Your error comes in thinking that the customer designed sets will be put together with the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: eBuisness Model —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Natch :] (...) I think my novel won for pure density of mental spewage ;] (...) Well, I didn't mean to say that. For this to work TLC would *have* to skim down on their printed matter. (...) I'm missing the reference to UCS and Liberty not (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)