 Dear LEGO / 2715
  Lego Outlet in Dawsonville, GA

Well, I've had good luck getting my questions answered here before. First the facts: Currently the two Lego Outlets are at (if I'm correct) 1. Premier Outlet Center in Dawsonville, Georgia (I don't know who own this) and 2. Potomac Mills in (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Outlet in Dawsonville, GA

Suwanee may not be out of the way for you, but it's just as out of the way for a large number of people as Dawsonville. I live in Marietta and Dawsonville is about 15 minutes closer than Suwanee. Everything depends on your perspective. Mike ----- (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)