 Dear LEGO / 2693
  Call for clarification of Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement

Dear LEGO: I am a potential customer for your new "LEGO Mosaic" product. I am confused, however, by the product's User Agreement: "By submission of YOUR picture, YOU further represent and warrant that at no time will the LEGO Mosaic product be used (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct) !