 Dear LEGO / 2683
2682  |  2684
Subject:
Lego Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 01:08:41 GMT

  While Lego has done a great job with the 9v line I have become
disappointed with the last three train sets that were released.  They hardly
even resemble trains.  The 12v line was well thought out and well designed.
I would like to see sets from the 12v line reintroduced with 9v motors.
This would not be difficult to do as the motors are the same size.  Pleaze
reintroduce the old sets with new motors.