 Dear LEGO / 2623
Re: Here's an Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin McMillin writes:
I think LEGO needs to produce a halloween costume for kids, you know, I'm
sure kids would buy it. (especially ones addicted to Jr.)

C'mon Brad,

Kevin

Yeah, I didn't feel quite right having little horns instead of a LEGO stud on
top of my Darth Maul mask.  I had and idea that TLC should make a mask shaped
like a minifig head with no printing, and include a bunch of stickers with
familiar faces from Adventurers, Rock Raiders, and Castle.  Every year you
could change the sticker on the head, and to us anyway, you'd be a new minifig!
And of course it would come with minifig-hand gloves.