 Dear LEGO / 2566
    Thanks for the pumpkins —Henry Lim
   Dear LEGO I just received my pumpkins. Thank you for offering them this year. Happy Hallowe'en -Henry (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        RE: Thanks for the pumpkins —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Going to build an orange dino, Henry? How many did you order? --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Thanks for the pumpkins —Dave Johann
   Heh Heh! I was wondering when Henry would make his yearly Lego purchase. I hope you decide to bring one of them to the meeting, Henry, so we can ooh and ahh over it. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)