 Dear LEGO / 2532 (-5)
  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) I think I still have that lying about... Looks like my Police Station is safe now and my Metroliner doors and grey drop center train plate will quickly find a home! I appreciate the blue train doors also, a color which hasn't been available (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) But to what end? Does it really seem to you that Brad or TLC is more likely to respond to your acerbic tantrums than to a politely worded request for information? If in fact TLC is slow to respond in any case, does it seem probable that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Silver champion: what about a red stilish pack

(...) Wny not just get an 8448? Then you have plenty of red :) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Silver champion: what about a red stilish pack

Hi As a Ferrari fan (and I can tell you I am not the only one out here) I think it would be a great idea to market a styling pack in red to convert the 8458 from that sad grey to a more suitable red colour. Marco Berti (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Compatibility...

(...) My thoughts exactly! The only reason I won't use any Lego-based software is due to the lack of availability for the Mac. As we've shown in the past, Mac Addicts and Lego Maniacs have many traits in common...specificly the refusal to use lesser (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact