 Dear LEGO / 2517 (-5)
  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) A Technic Bucket would be very cool. I think that there should also be those cool gears that the 8448 Supercar has to let it change gears and the shifter. I had to disassemble 2 Supercars to get enough parts to make a simple two speed (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

(...) Hah. IT people shouldn't have to wear ties at all. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  (canceled)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

G'Day My cent and a bit, - I like 'em. But then I like flashy ties, and thankfully in my job I do not need to conform to conservative business attire. ( IT people are not expected to conform until they become managers ;) ) Cheers oliver Play well. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego, please make...

(...) Oh, I dunno, LEGO makes enough junk as it is. <Grins, Ducks and Dodges Tomatoes> Seriously, ya, a chinese junk might be an interesting model indeed. Don't they have relatively high forecastles and aftcastles? Well suited to the height (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact