 Dear LEGO / 2506
  LEGO.new drives me nuts!

First, it's this flash thing, but what really drives me nuts is the web club. I use Netscape Communicator 4.5 Mac version, have cookies, plug-ins and javascript enabled, but not java. First, I tried to log in to the web club several times, but my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general) !