 Dear LEGO / 2482
    Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk! —Kevin Wilson
   (...) There's a low-bandwidth non-flash version of the site. When you go there for the first time you get the choice of the Flash or non-flash sites, but once you've chosen you never seem to see the choice again. Interesting that every time I go (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk! —David Schilling
     (...) True, but you can still switch back and forth - the bottom menu, at the far left lets you switch (just to the right of the LEGO Club login). The background colour is also different each time you visit. This is one thing that I don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk! —Ka-On Lee
   (...) it (...) It only affects the first page. All the links are the same and will lead you to the flash only version of a theme. (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)