 Dear LEGO / 2478
  Doors...

Dear LEGO, I'm sure this has occaisioned comment before, but I must have missed it. Why do town doors only hinge on 1 side? They only open left to right - which accurately represents about half the doors in the world. What about the other half? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Doors...

(...) I secind this request! The only kind of doors you can make double doors with (both open to opposite ides leaving an 8-wide opening) is the glass doors which have lefties and righties. I'm getting bored with all the red-rimmed glass doors! (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)