 Dear LEGO / 2474
  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) on (...) I'd think that if Lego did dump what we know as 9v, it would be for a dumbed down system - as this is the way LEGO is going generally. About the the only way the 4561/4560 could be dumbed town would be to remove the powered track and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)