 Dear LEGO / 2437 (-5)
  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) I assumed those left out were due to exsiting distribution agreements in those countries. Scott A :-) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) Is it legal to sell to an Italian resident if you're not speaking Italian at the time? I dunno. But maybe that's what is holding them back, they don't want to lay on Italian speakers (and spanish, portugese, french greek, etc.) Just an idea, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) wonder (...) I'm sure they've nothing against us, but still don't see the point. Shipping from any EU country to any other EU country requires no special care. There're no more customs, no custom forms, fees are unified... I really don't see (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Some TLC folks use LDraw, MLCad (Was: The Artemis Project)

(...) I believe their use of the software is cumbersome and limited, because even though they have state of the art CAD systems, they still print out LARGE sheets of brick graph paper (~6' wide plotter) with images on them and trace the studs. Plus, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Some TLC folks use LDraw, MLCad (Was: The Artemis Project)

(...) Well, Entirely possible, but not necessarily... I know of many Industrial Designers & Architects who use very state-of-the-art CAD/CAID software at work, but use very cheap & limited software at home for their personal creativity... Why? (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact