 Dear LEGO / 2362
Re: Ultimate Collectors Series for Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bradley Dale writes:
I absolutely love the idea of Lego sets for teenagers and adults, but this
line needs to be expanded.   I think that UCS Town would be great, kind of
like
the opposite of Town Jr. • Amen to that!!:-)
This subtheme should also include some smaller
($15-30 range) cars and trucks
that are done in a complex, non-junior style
How about a huge , realistic car factory set?