 Dear LEGO / 233
    Re: The LEGO Logo —Steve Bliss
   On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:33:56 GMT, Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote: [snipped suggestion of having a "Made with LEGO" logo program] Good idea. I'd put it on my web pages. Steve (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: The LEGO Logo —James Brown
   (...) Yup! Maybe that's something Jeroen can bring back as a feedback suggestion for the adult club? James htp://www.shades-of-....com/lego/ (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: The LEGO Logo —Tom McDonald
   (...) In direct violation of the "mee too" directive, let me just say that it would, IMO, make Lego look very friendly toward the use of their product with regards to displaying those imaginative creations often referred to in Lego catalogs. I (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)