 Dear LEGO / 2272
    Dear lego, please make a soccer balls pack —Jonathan Wilson
   It should have about a dozzen soccer balls. (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Dear lego, please make a soccer balls pack —David J. Groom
   (...) Even more important, there should be a refill pack containing the springy bases for the players. They rapidly deplete (we have a League at work with daily play and our springs are very weak after a few months' play). (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)