 Dear LEGO / 2215
  Idea for new theme

I think that lego should releise a new theme involving egypt without the adventurers. The theme could have high preists and egyptian queens. it would have lots of new buildings. Then you could take the hats off the minifigs and put them on (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Idea for new theme

(...) OOOOHHH!! James I like the way you think!!. Now there's a theme with room for expansion. Nile barges, pyramids with secret openings, mummies that you can unwrap and rewrap. I hope Lego is paying attention. (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Idea for new theme

Aside from the action possibilities, an 'Ancient Egypt' theme would make Ancient something besides a fan-created theme. Yes, if you aren't aware, check out (URL) nobody was happy enough with their pyramid to put it in there. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Idea for new theme

(...) This is a GREAT idea! I can imagine other ancient cultures as well, but Egyptian would easily be my favourite. -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Idea for new theme

(...) I think this would be excellent also! Given the specialized head gear, pharoah figs, and graphics of the Egyptian adventurer sets, I actually thought that Lego Castle was going to go retro and do a ancient egyptian theme...So far I have been (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers)