 Dear LEGO / 2210
    Why not License Scooby Doo? —Paul Maxwell
   Last year Lego had some arrangment with Scooby Doo for a contest. Why not license Scooby Doo? It could be part of a Halloween promotion or part of a Haunted House series... or even in conjunction with one of the new Scooby movies. I think that a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Why not License Scooby Doo? —Dave Schuler
   (...) And the theme itself would do very well with the stoner crowd. Talk about smoke-contaminated Lego! Besides which, I can't see simultaneous licensing for both Disney *and* Hanna Barbera! Dave! (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)