 Dear LEGO / 2200
Re: Mindstorms for Macs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John Morgan writes:
Dear Lego,
I have watched, waited and still the only place to find Mac compatable
LEGO® software is Dacta. At the recent Macworld show they displayed
Mindstorms® on the new macs. Are there any plans to release this software to
the general public, perhaps with a USB based IR tower?  I would
really like to have this available for purchase and was wondering if you
have any plans towards producing this product.

                               Sincerely,
                                      John

Dear Lego,

Many of us have been waiting for this item. Unfortunately, only a select few of
us are making our voices heard loud enough for anyone to do something about it.
I offered to beta test this product more than 20 months ago. Hopefully,
something will come of it soon. I know I'm not the only one who's tired of being
ignored in favor of yet another lacking windows product.

Tiring of the same old nonsense,
-Dave