 Dear LEGO / 2197 (-5)
  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) Others have suggested atlantis. See also my recent suggestions in lugnet.dear- lego... Alex (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:3925BC09.B18366...ail.com... (...) Not to be rude, but what would be the point? You can just as easily create a Greek/Roman based theme without having to pay licencing fees. I will agree (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Product Suggestions & comments

Attn: Lugnet readers, Lego Media, Lego Futura, Lego Direct, Mr B Justus, Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to make the following suggestions for new products. It should be noted that some of these may already have been suggested by Lugnet readers. I (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Please provide specs for LEGO Studios camera

Dear Lego: please provide full technical specifications for the digital camera used in the LEGO Studios product. The official product appears to be for Microsoft operating systems only, which is reasonable considering their dominant market share, (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle Soldiers Need Gloves

(...) I agree, but not just for Castle. What about the spacemen? Alex (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact