 Dear LEGO / 2192
Re: I've said this before...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 02:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert M. Dye writes:
But if LEGO is actually READING this ng now, it probably is worth saying
again...

What I would like to see would be some experimentation with vending
machines.

LEGO could try marketing a special color of bricks, available only (at
first) in vending machines at WM or TRU.  At US .25 $, they could have 3 or
4 2x4 bricks in, oh, sparkle silver, the way they made the anniversary
buckets.  Or they could have a variety of pieces in one color in those
little .25 bubble things.

I know *I* would buy a bunch of them...

Rob

-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com

I've never seen this mentioned before, and, as I sit here and ponder it, that
is one of the best marketing ideas I've ever heard.  I'd be standing there all
day, popping in quarters, running to the nearest change machine every 10
minutes.  So, Lego, if you are reading Rob's fantastic idea, please act upon
it.  Please, please, please.  If sports cards and Super Balls can do it, you
can too.
-Chris