 Dear LEGO / 2075
  Re: O'Reilly book news

(...) When I signed my contract with O'Reilly, they indicated that net income on a book was approximately 50% of the cover price, so yes, if they make a profit it's negligible at best in these cases... (...) In my case, the contract was based on net (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)