 Dear LEGO / 2029
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:43:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<snip>
As I said, Train heads buy a lot of stuff. We're nutty that way. Since you've
gotten the Star Wars heads hooked up (and hopefully made lots of money doing
so) we were a natural market. And DCC (Digital Command Control) means you're
going to be taken a lot more seriously.

Just fix the turnout geometry, come out with a new larger radius of track in
addition to 4520, and make sure some of these parts are available in spares or
bulk, and we'll go from ecstatic to delerious.

AND, we'll spend a *LOT* of money on new LEGO Train sets...

If these sets are real, I'm thinking I need multiple copies of each of them -
and I'm sure the rest of the GMLTC thinks the same way!

Does anyone care to guestimate what these sets might cost???

JohnG, GMLTC