 Dear LEGO / 1975
    Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)) —Richard Franks
   (...) I figured :) Does it matter more who says what, opposed to what is being said? I hope not, but you seemed to ignore the point that I made because you thought Richard Marchetti had said it? Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)) —Frank Filz
   (...) Your point about the languange, no I don't ignore it (go look in lugnet.admin.general). You also do raise a good point that most of this discussion does belong in debate (though there is some bits which do relate to TLC, and there certainly is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)