 Dear LEGO / 1967
  Re: Future Business Partners

What is this DRIVEL? The whole idea of LD is DIRECT. Why would they even need to consider "Business Partners"? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Business Partners

(...) I understood that perhaps other possibilities were being considered. If so, I wanted to weigh in with my own thoughts on it. If not, I stand corrected. But why would it be drivel? Touchy, touchy... -- Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)