 Dear LEGO / 1928
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) If you're talking about the first time around for these sets in the GA store (as opposed to the 2nd time round, or the stock that the VA store had), I would say there was not an unreasonable distribution of them. By the time I called to order (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I will vouch for Frank in all matters;) I was on the receiving end of those two 8480s - a deal that he simply passed on to me while he could have made twice as much on e-bay. As cynical of a person as I am about certain people, the lugnet (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)