 Dear LEGO / 1877
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:15:18 GMT

After posting the first inventory and prices and starting this whole thing.  I
hope you guys are leaving something for me this weekend!  Geez, I gotta tell
those guys to at least give me a week to make a trip up there.  By the way,
what new stuff is in?

Matt

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes:
Yeah, but the problem is that they called Larry BEFORE me, so of course I
knew most of the stock was gone already ;-)

I actually bought nothing at all this time, which I'm sure will make some
people happy.

Frank Filz wrote:

Just a while ago I got a call from the Georgia LEGO Outlet. They are
getting some new old stuff in, and apparently are calling people who
have placed orders there and soliciting pre-orders.

Neato!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com