 Dear LEGO / 1813
    More idea books, please —Greg Crisp
   I've always enjoyed the Lego Idea Books. It's been a couple of years since they made one, even longer since they made a Technic-oriented one. How about more of them? Maybe even one per year? (Sounds good to me, anyway ;-) - Greg (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: More idea books, please —Dean Husby
   (...) Don't forget the Stickers! -- TFM's Home Page: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)