 Dear LEGO / 1751
  Re: Bulk Ordering Train windows... My Thoughts

(...) Spoken like a man with terminal Train Jones. Thing is, I have it too, and I probably can hold off somewhat, because, while passenger is nice, FREIGHT is where all the action is. (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bulk Ordering Train windows... My Thoughts

(...) Right, I'll do about a 50car freight train, but I'd like to finish the 20car grey 4558 and the 5-10 car black 4558 before diving deeply into the freight train ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)