 Dear LEGO / 1675
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:30:26 GMT

Mr. Justus,

Thank you for your post.

Bearing in mind what you wrote, about basic bricks only for starters,
I'd have to say that my most probable request for my first order
would be -- depending on the actual final costs, of course --
a lot/order of maybe 50-100,000 of the basic 2x4 brick, in *GREY*.

(This would be for my part in the CastleWorld project
we're doing in "lugnet.castle" [q.v.].)