 Dear LEGO / 1650
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:34:33 GMT

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:58:08 GMT, Tony Priestman
<Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks for this, Brad.

It sounds like you're delivering what you promised: the sceptics will
have to eat their words :-)

Well, as a skeptic, I have to point out that, well, nothing *is* being
delivered.  We're told that something *will be* delivered, but I don't
see any actual results yet.

Not saying there won't be, but given my own innate skepticism and the
experiences of many AFOL's in dealing with the "just don't get
it"-itis at the corporate level at LEGO, I'll put most of what's been
said (not a lot of details either, but I'll patiently await those) in
the "believe it when I see it" category.

Nothing's happened to make me feel like eating my skeptical words so
far, but I'll happily eat them if and when the time is right.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html